Why Rent When You Could Own?
Learn the basics of the home buying process, how to prepare and what you will need.
Learn about different programs that are in place to help people purchase a home.
Join us March 1st for a free educational seminar designed to benefit those thinking of buying a home, are in the beginning planning stages of doing so, or are still in what I’ll call the “Dream Stage”.
Let us help you make your dreams a reality.
We have designed this program to help answer some of the following questions and more:
- What do I need to know before I buy a home?
- How do I get myself financially prepared?
- How does the process work?
- What other costs are associated with owning a home?
- What are the tax benefits of owning a home?
- What is the best way to find a good house?
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with Real Estate Professionals from a variety of fields: agents, mortgage professionals and title professionals.
*Attending the seminar DOES NOT PUT YOU UNDER ANY OBLIGATION or contract. This class is being offered as a FREE, NO OBLIGATION, PUBLIC SERVICE.
*If you cannot make the seminar but would like information please call 603.229.0092, we would be happy to set you up with a no obligation one on one consultation with a real estate
Hope to see you there!
RSVP BY PHONE
This program has been developed for the community in cooperation with:
- Real Estate Sales Professionals and Agents from RE/MAX Connection in Concord (Full service Real Estate Agency, specializing in assisting both buyers and sellers in the Capitol Region for over 18 years)
- Horizon Settlement Services (Specializing in residential &commercial Real Estate & Cash transactions and Real Estate Document preparation)
- Carol Jordan, one of The Amazing Loan Ladies of Merrimack Mortgage in Concord. (Award winning loan originator out of Concord NH)